Corentium Home by Airthings is the world’s bestselling digital radon detector. Developed by in-house CERN particle physicists, Corentium Home is the first-ever, battery-operated, digital radon detector. Understand your daily short and long-term radon measurements, and gain full control without ever waiting for lab results. Easily monitor radon levels in your home with this compact yet powerful radon gas detector. Home is the leader in the radon market, outselling all other digital radon detectors because of its accuracy, simplicity and trustworthiness.
Why measure radon?
Leading cause of lung cancer for non-smokers.
- Kills more than 6x the amount of people than home fires and carbon monoxide combined.
- An invisible, odourless, tasteless, radioactive gas.
- Is present in all buildings and homes.
- Fluctuates daily, weekly, yearly.
- Easily monitored and managed with a digital radon detector.
- The first of its kind and best-selling digital radon detector
- Protect your family from the second leading cause of lung cancer with continuous monitoring
Tracks radon levels over long periods allowing for more accuracy than traditional methods
Within 24 hours you will see the first indication of your radon levels
Small and battery operated with a 2 year battery life
Save money with no lab tests needed, ever!
Find out more about radon at https://www.ukradon.org/information/
Product Guarantee: 12 months
Batteries Required (Included): 3 x AAA batteries
OS: Google, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT, Android, iOS
Operating Temperature: 4-40 degrees Celcius